I think Pepper Coyote’s song “No Cock Like Horse Cock” is a goddamn yiffyfur anthem.
So I orchestrated it (with Pepper’s permission) for chorus and orchestra and recorded a synthesized orchestra part. He graciously allowed me to pull together a few singers to open his NSFW show at Motor City Furry Con 2019. People loved it!
Pepper Coyote has agreed to let me release this arrangement under a “Creative Commons” license — specifically, CC-BY 4.0. That means anybody (including you!) can put together a performance at future cons, meets, weddings, bar mitzvahs, what have you. Here are your resources:
- Accompaniment recording (for performance)
- Sheet music: Simplified two-part chorus (PDF)
- Training video: Part 1 (Melody)
- Training video: Part 2 (Harmony)
Also available for the musically nerdy (but not necessary for performance) are:
- The full score (as PDF)
- The full score (in Sibelius format)
- The two-part choral part (in Sibelius format)
A version with four-part (SATB) chorus is also available by request. And if you have a performance lined up, I’ll re-arrange it for whatever you have.
Questions? Contact @JackNewhorse on Telegram.